- This event has passed.
Anne Springs Close Greenway Summer Concert Series
June 7, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree – $5
Join us for the sixth annual Summer Concert Series! Beginning in June and running through August, concerts will be held on Thursdays starting at 6:30p.m. Please bring blankets and chairs to accommodate lawn style seating. Concerts are free to Greenway members, $5 per person for non-members. Parking is $5 per car. Purchase a 2018 Special Events Parking Pass to avoid the parking fee for all Greenway special events. Please call 803-547-4575 for more information.
2018 Summer Concert Series:
6/7: Next Level (Member Appreciation Night)
6/14: Colby Dietz Band (Friends of the Greenway Appreciation Night/The Forrest Neighborhood)
6/21: Horsefly (Volunteer Appreciation Night/Massey Neighborhood)
6/28: Onceblind (Whitegrove Neighborhood Night)
8/2: Mr. Nigel & Friends (Back to School Bash)
8/9: Party Parrrot Band (Business Blitzer Vendors’ Night/McCullough Neighborhood)
8/16: Triple Play (Teacher Appreciation Night)
8/23: Todd Johnson & the Revolvers
8/30: Fantasy (Regal Manor Neighborhood Night)
Please join us as we appreciate our members, donors, volunteers and other special groups. We will have special giveaways and drawings throughout the evening. Neighborhood nights offer free admission (parking not included) to residents of the neighborhood indicated. To submit your neighborhood for a date on our calendar, please email usdirectly. Availability is limited.
- Free for Greenway Members and $5 for Non-Members
- $5 special event parking (parking passes are available for purchase or are included as a Friends of the Greenway benefit)
- Weekly food trucks (see schedule on weekly event listing)
- Beer, wine and sodas are for sale
- Gates open at 6pm. Music starts at 6:30pm and runs through 8:30pm
- No glass or outside alcohol. Bag check at gate. Picnics and coolers are permitted.
- The Greenway is a tobacco-free facility.
- No bottled water sold on site. Please bring reusable bottle for refill. Thank you for helping us live the GREENway.
- Dogs on 6-foot leash are welcome. Be courteous and dispose of any waste in trash receptacles. No doggie bags provided.
- Lawn/camping chairs, blankets are encouraged. Personal tents are not allowed.